Monday, April 28, 2008

Roundtable Discussions at Russell Lowe Photography


On May 8, 2008, I will be hosting another Roundtable Discussions on Wedding Photography. I instituted this program to help fellow wedding photographers in the Chicago area and I hold this in the boardroom of my office.

The image above was taken during a break at one of our discussions last year. While not all photographers are depicted here, you can see from the mess on my boardroom table, there were more photographers in attendance. OK... I don't have a "round table," but you know what I mean...

While many of those who will attend at the next session are new wedding photographers, some are also veterans like myself. This year marks my 18th year photographing weddings. I learned from others in the past and also from experience. This is my way of giving back to the industry.

This year's sessions will include a couple of other photographers who have been full-time veterans as well. So those new photographers who attend will benefit from the years of experience we share.


Welcome to all those who will be attending. It's nice to have you with us this year!

No comments: