Thursday, January 15, 2009

Happy Birthday... to me and my daughter!

My daughter and I share the same birthday... January 15. People always say, "Really? That's amazing!" But if you think about it, there's a 1 in 365 chance of that happening, so really it's not THAT amazing. Hey, we share the same birthday as Martin Luther King too... how amazing is that? :)

Now I won't tell you how old each of us are, but let's say this... both of these birthdays have major significance in the scheme of life. I'll let you try to figure that out...

School has been cancelled for her today because of the extreme cold temperature here in the Chicago area, so she's thrilled about that. But she has to study for final exams... bummer!

We'll go out later for dinner, but not much else is planned. I've got work to do and she's got studying to do. That's how we plan to spend our birthdays today.

2 comments:

Momma said...

I share my birthday with my brother. And we're 3 years apart!

russlowe said...

A one in 365 chance of that happening, huh!