Thursday, August 06, 2009

Photoshop Is Going Strong

As much as I would like to show some of the work I've been doing lately, I can't.

Lately, I have been working on images that have been supplied by clients but since I did not shoot the images, I can't show them here. But I can tell you that some of this Photoshop work has been very challenging and that's a good thing.

I've been able to do standard things like fixing exposure, color, etc. But the really fun stuff is when someone brings in an image to work on and asks for the near impossible. Then, when it's finished, even I am impressed by it!

Let me say this... if you have any images that need work and you can't figure out how to do it, contact me. I'd be happy to give it a try. There's more than one way to fix most images and that's what's been fun about working on other people's images.

I may even start soliciting other photographers to see if they want help in correcting their images. I think I can do it relatively quickly and cost effectively too since I'm so experienced in it.

Bring it on! :)

No comments: