Thursday, April 22, 2010

This Is What Happens When I Put My Head To Something



Yesterday, I had an appointment to teach photography early in the morning. I woke up around 8:45 AM and looked at the clock and thought my appointment was for 9:30 AM. Thinking I was going to be late, I rushed out of bed and tripped and fell, plunging my head right into the wall between our bedroom door and mirrored closet door!

Dazed, I picked myself up and looked up. I could not believe that the hole in the wall that I had created with my head was the size of a basketball and perfectly round! No dry wall pieces were found on the floor as the crack was not “spidered” out, but rather was cracked perfectly in a circle! I thought to myself, “This is what happens when I put my head to something!”

I have a sore shoulder from landing on it, but my head really doesn’t hurt all that much. I had (and still have) a slight headache, but that’s about it. I can’t feel any bruising on my head at all. Perhaps all my TaeKwonDo training paid off after all.

The sad part about all this was, while I had thought my appointment was for 9:30 AM which caused me to rush, it was really at 10:30 AM. I had plenty of time. So all this was for nothing… Ouch!

Be sure to click on each photo for a closer look. These photos remind me of the evidence photos I used to take while working in law enforcement...

2 comments:

Daniel said...

Should have done a DIY post on how to fix Russ sized holes in your wall. :D

Unknown said...

Haha glad you're ok