Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Balanced Exposure Is Getting Busier

My other company, Balanced Exposure is getting busier. As the wedding season marches on, more photographers are looking for a way to deal with all the images they shot at their weddings. While they are fine taking the photos on a Saturday, sometimes their time is limited during the week itself, so they need help.

Balanced Exposure allows them to free up their work week to concentrate on shooting and leave the post production issues to someone else. Makes sense to me! It is cost effective and time effective too. Depending on current workload, I typically turn around entire weddings in 3-4 days (sometimes faster) depending on what is required. The last wedding I worked on for another photographer took me just 1-1/2 days and it had over 1200 images!

With the advent of better software and of course more experience, I seem to be able to really work quickly today.

Recently I worked on about 5000 images, designed a wedding album and shot two events! Being a full-time photographer allows me the time to do all this. But I realize not all photographers are full-timers and some, while good at things like composition and grabbing a shot, just need someone to help them in post production. That's where Balanced Exposure comes in.

Spread the word! :)

No comments: