Monday, October 18, 2010

Chicago Tribute Band Videos Now On YouTube






I received some videos from my friend who also gave me the photo of our performance of Chicago songs on Oct 1, 2010 at a church's coffee house event.  While a bit dark and grainy, I'm just happy to have them.

It's interesting for me to watch the videos as I don't usually get to see the audience's perspective of my performances.  I never knew I tap my feet as much as I do while playing! I've got to work on that...  :)

Enjoy the videos!  Click on the lower right icon to enlarge each video.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow, I'm not sure if I'm more impressed with the "live horns" or Russ singing. What a nice group of musicians - great job - wish I could have been there.

Anonymous said...

Hey Russ,

Its your "favorite Banker". I finally got a chance to check out your Chicago tribute Band and I have to say I am also impressed. I have seen Chicago live in concert before and You guys do a great job. My girlfriend also liked your music and asked you to let me know if you will be playing locally. Talk to you soon.

Rick R