Thursday, September 22, 2011

Russians Listen To My Music

I have several songs that I recorded over the years uploaded to a separate website for people to listen to.  Check them out on the far right side of this blog to find a link.

Interestingly, after checking my site statistics, I find that most of the people checking out the songs I recorded are all from Russia!  The one song that they seem to check out most is called "I Could Fall In Love With You" which is a song originally done by Selena.  I recorded a cover of it as a guitar instrumental and apparently the people in Russia have found it and listen to it quite a bit now.

Perhaps there's another song with a similar name that is now popular in Russia and so when they do a Google search for the song, they end up at my site instead.  Who knows.  But it's rather interesting that people so far away are listening to my recording when the people closer here in the United States are not.

Check it out for yourself and see if you like it... www.russlowe.com/music

1 comment:

Vladimir said...

Russians read your blog too :-)
Nice playing, Russ! I haven't heard any Russian songs sounding like this one. Probably, search engines found some similarities between your name and the Russia :-)

Thanks for sharing!
Vladimir (Seattle, WA)