Sunday, February 05, 2012

Fishing Charter and Photography Coming Soon!



I am planning on doing a couple of fishing trips combined with photography lessons soon for my students.

I was recently in contact with the captain of the Lucky Dog Charters to start setting up a trip or two for my students.  A maximum of six people can legally be onboard (besides the captain) for any given trip.  So I'll need five students besides myself to go on the six hour charter.

The cost will be $195 per student and will cover the cost of chartering the boat for a maximum of 6 hours (could be less if we catch our limit of fish) and covers the cost of tuition for the photography instruction.

Here's where I think this is really cool.  You'll have 6 hours to hang with me to discuss fishing and photography.  You'll come back with some great photos of our fishing trip out on Lake Michigan and hopefully a bunch of Salmon to take home as well!  Considering the cost of salmon today, this is actually a pretty sweet deal!  Plus, you'll get 6 hours to ask me questions on various photography topics!  Can't beat that!

If you are interested in joining in the fun, please contact me about it.  I hope to do the first trip in late April or early May 2012.  If all goes well, I will plan another for later in the summer too.  No fishing experience necessary.  Bring your own camera gear!  And don't forget to take either Dramamine or put a "patch" behind your ear for seasickness!  The boat rocks out there and without medication, you can easily get seasick.  All fishing tackle is included in the price.  A daily fishing license to fish out on Lake Michigan is also included.

Fish on!

3 comments:

Daniel said...

Glad you figured out a way to get out there.

russlowe said...

I get to fish, but I got to work as well by teaching.

Anonymous said...

A work mate referred me to your site. Thnx
for the resources.
my page :: snapper fishing charters in melbourne