Sunday, January 28, 2018

Chicago Cubs 2016 World Series Ring




I ordered a Chicago Cubs replica ring for $3.95 plus $9.95 shipping from China.  I had seen an ad on Facebook for a while and after reading a bunch of comments and looking at the photos posted by those who had ordered, I figured I would take a chance and see if the ring was any good.

Well, it is!  The disappointing part though is that they sent me the wrong ring and the wrong size!  I had ordered an Anthony Rizzo player's ring in size 11, but was sent a Kris Bryant ring in size 8!  I immediately emailed the company and within 12 hours, I got a reply that they would ship out the correct ring and that I could keep the wrong one too!  So, two rings for $6.95 each isn't too bad!

These rings are shipped from China, so had I needed to return the ring, it would not be worth it.  I'm glad that the company is backing up the mistake and will send the correct one soon.

These rings are very heavy in weight and the quality actually looks really good.  They remind me of the "high school" rings that so many people order.  I never got a high school ring and always wish I had ordered one.  In college, I never ordered one of those either.  But at least, I can remember the 2016 win of the Chicago Cubs after having breaking the billy goat curse!

I used this printable ring sizer to check my ring size: http://www.jewelrycentral.com/ringsizer.html

No comments: