Monday, January 02, 2006

I've Been Busy During The Holidays!

Wow, I have only 1/2 hour to post something here before it is no longer Monday! :)

I promised to update on Mondays and Thursdays and I haven't been exactly on target lately! And then, I said I'd probably have the time to post more now that weddings are finished for the year 2005... but here it is and I haven't done it!

Well like most of you, I've been rather busy spending time with my family (immediate and extended family) during the holidays. We have spent a lot of time together this past week and of course have eaten way too much as well.

No, I didn't make a New Year's Resolution because I don't think many people can keep them... I know I usually can't. Most often, it's the typical one... "I'm going to lose weight this year!" How many times have you heard that one from people? Do you know many who have been able to do it?

Regardless of the resolution or not, that's always a goal of mine but we'll see how well I do! With the weddings finished for now, I'll actually have less physical things to do, so I'll have to be diligent and work out by myself. I'm not good at that! Send me your encouragements... I'm going to need them!

Starting tomorrow, I'm going to start composing and recording music. I've got a goal of trying to finish at least a dozen compositions before the first wedding. Again, we'll see how well I do.

Stay tuned!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Russ,

Go for it!

Anita

russlowe said...

Let's see... Atkins, South Beach, starvation diets... which is best? :)