Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Doyle Dykes Slideshow Now On-Line!


This past Sunday's Doyle Dykes / Haley Dykes concert was a blast! I had such a good time taking photos of them and then creating a slideshow for everyone to see on-line.

To see the show, click here.

You will be asked to download the slideshow's "presenter" software which is relatively painless to do. Once you download it, the slideshow should start gathering data from their server. Please be patient as this is quite large because there are lots of photos there and two of Doyle's songs as well. After a few minutes, the show should start by itself.

If you check out the show, please email me at photos@russlowe.com and let me know what you think!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The music totally complements the video. Well done, Russ. I love it.

russlowe said...

Thanks!

(I love it too...)

:)