Wednesday, March 29, 2006

More "Band" Photos



I thought I'd show two more pictures from the ten-piece band...

These were taken from the perspective of the guitar player. I thought these were cool because of the dramatic lighting created only from the stage lights. Be sure to click on the images themselves to see a larger version. These small images do not do it justice!

Sometimes having lots of shadows and lost detail in an image can help to create a mood for the image. Although the guitarist's face is not lit evenly on the second shot, the shadows help create a sense of solace as he turns his back to the audience to adjust his amplifier. I think it's a cool shot, don't you?

By the way, I love the 'retro' look of his Gretsch guitar with the Bigsby vibrato tailpiece. Totally cool!

No comments: