Friday, July 07, 2006

Blogs are International

The World Wide Web is truly world-wide!

Besides all the visitors who are here in the United States, my blog has also been visited by people as far away as:

Canada
Croatia
France
England
Australia
Norway
The Netherlands

Just to name a few countries!

If you are from anywhere other than the USA, please let me know where you are from and how you came to learn about my blog! If you are a professional photographer, let me know that too! I'm always glad to hear from other photographers!

And. if you are here in the USA, let me know where you are as well. I know I have consistent visitors from Florida, Michigan, Massachusetts, Texas, Colorado, New Jersey, Ohio, Iowa, Pennsylvania, New York, Wisconsin, Virginia, Minnesota and of course Illinois. Sorry if I missed a few...

Keep on visiting and let me know where you are from!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Russ - I'm from Racine, Wisconsin and I check your blog all the time. I'm getting married in 2007 and will need a photographer. Are you available on March 31, 2007?

Debra

russlowe said...

Hi Debra:

Currently, I am available for your wedding date but 2007 is booking steadily now. Please send me an email message with your contact information and I will send you more information.

email me at: photos@russlowe.com

Thanks for your interest and for checking my blog all the time!

Russ