Sunday, August 20, 2006

The Moods



The Moods

This a one HOT Vocal Group!

I just got back from a wedding and The Moods performed during the reception. These guys are terrific! Backed by just a keyboard player and a bassist along with drum tracks, The Moods really demonstrated what showmanship is all about! Their sound was clean, clear and tight! I was amazed at what just a keyboard and bass could do to back four great singers! I became an instant fan after hearing these guys.

Playing everything from R&B, old Motown tunes, disco and top 40 hits from the 70's, The Moods had great harmony and dance moves! I think everyone at the reception was impressed by their performance! I have not seen such enthusiasm from reception guests in quite a while. They even had the groom & groomsmen and then later the bride and bridesmaids join them on the stage to sing and dance along with them!

I had a chance to hang out with the band during dinner and found out that they have been together for a very long time. Perhaps that is why their vocal harmonies are so perfect. And the keyboardist and bassist are top notch musicians too. Talk about a groove... these guys are simply tight!

If you are looking for a hot band to play at your wedding, I would highly recommend The Moods. Check out their website for more details on them! They get my highest recommendations.

No comments: