Thursday, August 03, 2006

My Own Retaliation Shot

This is the shot I took of Anita right after she shot me for shooting her at work (see yesterday's post.)

After she spun around and took my photo, I fired off another shot of her.

This "back and forth shooting" could have gone on forever, but we had work to do.

It's fun to shoot a wedding where virtually everyone knows who I am and I know everyone by name too.

We also took a family group photo where I placed my camera on a tripod and put on the timer mode. I ran over to the group in time so that I was able to be in the photo as well. Can you locate me below? Asian families can get rather large, don't you think?

For the technical-minded reader, this photo was taken with a single Nikon SB-800 flash modified by a Demb Flash Diffuser Pro set at the "full power" angle. Not bad, huh? I keep losing count, but there are over 70 people in this image.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Who actually shot and got shot first?

A

russlowe said...

I suppose I shot first and YOU got shot first.

But I got the last shot.

:)

Russ