Monday, August 14, 2006

A Taste Of Honey


Here's a simple image that looks cool... a small honey jar! This was a little gift from my bride & groom from this Saturday's wedding to all their guests.

After shooting hundreds of photos of the reception, I was thinking, "What else have I not photographed?" And there sat this little jar of honey on one of the tables that the guests were sitting at. "Hmmm... I wonder what I can do to make this thing look cool?"

So I went over to the sweet table (which was HUGE, by the way) and saw this nice lighted plant display with this great looking incandescent light glowing from underneath. I placed the small jar next to it and took my shot.

As I was finishing up, the bride came over to me to ask me to take some photos of her and her friends but I'm sure she must have thought I was a little weird looking hunched over this little jar with my camera pressed to my face. Just wait until she gets this photo in her hands... then she'll know why I did that!

:)

No comments: