Thursday, October 05, 2006

Best Friends


Now how can you NOT shoot a photo like this? These two dogs wanted to be in the pre-ceremony photos, so we let them!

Most dogs seem to like me. I can walk into almost any home and within a minute or so, they just leave me alone. They say dogs can smell fear in people. I don't know if that's true or not, but I'm usually not afraid of most dogs so maybe that's why they just accept me.

They are just curious to see what I'm up to, so they usually follow me around when I first arrive to take photos of the bride getting ready. I'll talk to them like I would talk to any person and they usually seem to respond well to that. Maybe because I had a German Shepherd when I was younger or because I currently have a Maltese... I'm just used to them.

Cats on the other hand don't ever seem to care whether I'm there or not. They do their own thing. But after a while, they will come up and rub up against me to see if I'm worth dealing with or not.

It's always fun to get a shot of the family pet with the bride. Just make sure their paws aren't dirty when they walk all over your dress!

No comments: