Thursday, October 05, 2006

Bridal Expo - November 19

Click on the Image to Enlarge

Here is the information on the Bridal Expo and Fashion Show that I will be participating in. The image on the left is a portion of a photo I shot recently at The Congress Plaza Hotel and Convention Center on Michigan Avenue. Be sure to click on the image to take a closer look at the information. Once the image opens, move your mouse over the image again and click on the arrows at the bottom of the image to get an even closer look.

I'll be exhibiting in the early part of the show and then I'll be packing up a little early as I get ready to shoot the fashion show.

Come to the event and watch me in action! This should be fun as I shoot the runway models!

I'll have photos up on my website for all of you to see when I'm finished.

See you all at the event!

No comments: