Sunday, November 05, 2006

My Latest Testimonial

I decided to post any new testimonials on my blog as well as on my website. This way you will all know when a new one has been put into the Testimonial section of my website at www.russlowe.com

This one is from Angela whose wedding was August 19, 2006. Thanks Angela!

______________________

"My husband and I were married on August 19th of this year and we found Russell Lowe through Respond.com. Russell was our first photographer we interviewed and he ended up being our last. I had no idea what to expect from a photographer, you hear a lot of things from other newlyweds and their experiences but I really think you have to go with your gut. Russell was extremely honest, both with his prices and his views on photographing weddings. We told him that he was our first interview and he actually told us we should go out and get a second opinion. To me, I liked Russell because you can tell just by talking with him that he is so passionate about what he does and he loves his job. He has a blog on his website where he'll post not only wedding related material but also material related to picture development, it was very interesting and gave me a different perspective on photography itself. I think another key point to Russell's business that is definitely worth writing about is his option of letting the bride and groom layout and put together their entire album, page by page (this is a separate charge, very minimal, but definitely worth it). This was key because our package contained more photos than our album would hold so who better to decide what pictures went in the final version? We just finished putting ours together last weekend and it took over 4 hours. It was very time consuming and difficult at times but when you are the one to make the decision of which photo of mom and dad you want in the book, it's your decision. Overall, our experience with Russell was fantastic, most of the time throughout our wedding that day I didn't even know he was there. Having just gone through the experience of a wedding I realize how important your photographer is and I am so glad that we found Russell. Best of luck to all you bride-to-be's, you're going to have the time of your life!" - Angela from Chicago, IL.

No comments: