Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Facebook


Well, I've been told that I'm missing out by not being on Facebook... so now I'm on Facebook! If you are on Facebook and would like to "friend me," please do so. I'll be posting images from my blog on the Facebook site. By doing this, it will make it easier for you to see a bunch of images quickly.

Believe it or not, I think there may be over 700 images right now on my blog archives! While I can't upload that many on Facebook (yet), I'll put up some of the best images. Of course, it will just grow from there.

If you would like to be a Facebook friend, just send me a request. You can find me on Facebook as Russell Lowe. While there are lots of Russell Lowe's on there, you'll recognize me because there's a photo of me holding a camera to my face and a huge flash of light above me!

See you on Facebook!

No comments: