Sunday, June 25, 2006

Guitar Forum Get-Together




I had a GREAT time yesterday hanging out with a group of people from the guitar forum that I am part of! I did not have a wedding to shoot this past weekend which gave me the opportunity to go to this get-together of a bunch of talented guitarists.

Our hosts, Jim and Alicia opened up their home to all of us and we literally played guitar ALL DAY LONG only taking a break long enough to eat all the delicious food that Jim & Alicia had prepared for us.

I've been playing guitar for a long time now (since I was 10 years old) and I still don't get tired of it. I could tell from the enthusiasm of our group that none of them get tired of it either.

It's fun to hang out with people who have a similar interest. We played songs I haven't heard or played in years!

I can't wait for the next time we do this again! Thanks Jim & Alicia!

No comments: