Monday, June 26, 2006

Why There Are Very Few Photos of Me!

I've been asked before why there are so few pictures of me.

Well, it's obvious isn't it? I'm often TAKING photos, so I'm never IN the photos!

But check out the photo of the guitar forum group in the backyard... there I am! How did that happen? Well, I borrowed a tripod from our host Jim, and I mounted my Fuji S3 Pro camera on it and put that camera on self-timer mode and rushed over in time to grab my guitar and strike a pose before the shutter clicked!

That was the first time I ever used the self-timer mode on that camera and I wasn't really sure how long I had to run over to the rest of the group to get in the picture before it went off! It was really funny to see me run over, pose and give a sigh of relief that it actually worked!

So if you want to see more pictures of me in the future, I guess you'll just have to shoot me yourself with your own camera. I'm often behind the camera rather than in front of it.

No comments: