Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Forensic Pathology - (Do not click on link if you are squeamish!)

It's been a while since I posted about forensic work...

I've been often asked if I have seen a lot of "GROSS" things while working crime scenes in the past. While I suppose anything that is out of the ordinary could be considered gross, I think a lot of it is just plain interesting. Take for example the topic of forensic pathology. I think it's very interesting. But to many (maybe even most) people, it's just plain gross.

While I cannot show you the actual images from the various crime scenes I have worked over the years, I can provide you a link to a website that does show some images from autopsies.

Now before you click on the link I'm going to provide below, let me warn you that the images on there are very graphic. This link brings you to the topic of contact gunshot wounds... but if you click on their link that says "Index" it will bring you to the index page which will list all the other "interesting" images that relate to forensic pathology. Many of these images were taken from autopsies... so be warned.

Here's the link.

Like I said on the title of my blog... this is NOT your average photography blog...

No comments: