Thursday, November 01, 2018

Halloween in San Francisco



I went Trick or Treating with my nephew and his two classmates and my sister this year in San Francisco.  We went up and down two major streets and they collected treats from a bunch of retail stores.

During dinner, my nephew poured out his candy to see what he got.  Lots of mini candy bars and other goodies!  After dinner, we went out again.  We didn't return home until 8 PM!

I rode my mobility scooter up and down the street as the kids went into the stores to get candy.  On the way home, I had to push the scooter a couple of blocks because it could not go up the steep hills of the streets to get back home.  That was tough.  The battery kicked in its circuit breaker to keep the battery from overheating!

Earlier in the day, I shot the photo of my nephew with my cane... Spiderman with a disability!  I rarely use my cane, but I bring it to San Francisco in case I need it while walking the difficult streets there.

No comments: